Below are suggested info sheets and forms for Block Captains and Residents. Feel free to download and modify to suit your NRG's specific needs. Please access the Forms Inventory for additional resources and information.
Block Captain Info
The Block Captain Folder is to provide the new Block Captain the most relevant information to learn about the Block Captain role. Please access the Forms Inventory for additional resources and information.
1. Block Captain Cover Letter
2. Resident Introduction
3. Resident Information Form (Sample)
4. Damage/Injury Assessment Form
5. Radio Tips
6. NRG Radio Channel Assignments
7. Midland Radio Cheat Sheet
8. NRG Team Backpack Contents
9. Block Captain Role & Responsibilities
10. Block Captain Orientation Video
The Resident Folder provides the most relevant information to learn about the NRG Program, their Block Captain and key resources to prepare in the event of an emergency.
Please access the Forms Inventory for additional resources and information.
1. Resident Cover Letter
2. Block Captain - Resident Introduction
3. Resident Information Form
4. Gas Meter Shut-Off Instructions
5. How to Register for Emergency Alerts
6. How to Fire Harden Your Home from Embers
7. FIRESafe Marin Evacuation Checklist
There are no "official" forms for an NRG. Use these as they are or modify to suit your taste or needs.
However, to promote consistency in terminology used especially as we build out our NRG communications network to be able to help each other sharing medical resources, medical teams and search and rescue teams, it's important we use the same terminology.